Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

Welcome!

Hello guys,


This is a new blog where I'll post everything from fitness tips, fitspiration pictures (everything from muscular girls to Victoria's Secret Angels) and my favorite workouts to beauty tricks or new products to health and wellbeing advices.
I'm a 14 year-old girl from Germany and I hope you'll like my posts. 
I'll try to mix it all up and maybe you'll find tips and tricks which will help you feel better about your body! Maybe you'll be like, "a fourteen year old girl has no idea about a healthy lifestyle", but - yeah, I'm a triathlete, tennis player, kickboxer and yogi - I'm an aspiring personal trainer. 😉 I really want to become one and it's my dream. I also know pretty much about health and exercise, so just feel free to ask any questions. Of course I don't know everything and I don't have any serious education yet. But maybe I can at least inspire you to live healthy, feel good about yourself and become fit and beautiful!


xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen